At the 17th December was held the first KWU Germany meeting!
All representatives, who are KWU – members or KWU – partners, get involved in the first discussion and create first decisions.
On this big meeting attended:
- Michael Schramm — Shihan IFK
- Alexander Hertzfeldt – IFK president Germany
- Sergey Ritter — Bonn-Dojo sensei (Shin-Kyokushin) (online tel. present)
- Dmitrij Videnin — Rengokai country representative of Germany (online tel. present)
- Andrey Perminov — judge KWU
- Marcel Zimmermann – representative WIBK
- Maxim Bederov – main partner Kyokushin-kan Germany
- Oleg Shorin – Inform.person Kyokushin-kan
- Ivan Demanov – secretary of this meeting
- Alexey Demanov – country representative of Germany Kyokushin-kan
At this meeting Shihans and Senseis made the most important decisions for KWU – Germany:
- Regulations for choosing the national coach at the European and World championships
- Championships for forming a national team (juniors and adults)
- Judge education – rules of KWU.
- Collaboration of the KWU members and partners in trainingcamps, meetings, mini – tournaments.
- Information about KWU Germany in form of internet, newspaper, E-mail, calendar.
- Choosing the “contact person” of KWU Germany (Alexey Demanov)
- Choosing the chairman of KWU Germany (Maxim Bederov)
Sensei Alexey Demanov wrote: Thanks a lot to everyone who was taking a part in our meeting! A personally thanks goes to Maxim Bederov who give us the opportunity to hold this meeting in his office. This bring our meeting to a high level. OSU!