KWU officially invites all qualified judges to participate in the KWU judicial seminar,
which will take place from 2nd to 9th of July 2017 in the framework of the XI International Summer Camp Bulgaria 2017.
This is a unique opportunity to become an official judge of KWU. Based on the results of refereeing in the framework of the KWU Summer Camp, judging panels will be formed for the 3rd KWU Kyokushin World Championship among men and women in weight categories.
- Good knowledge of the KWU Refereeing Rules (Refereeing Rules are HERE).
- Experience of high-level tournament refereeing.
- Filling in the Application form for participation in the judicial seminar (Application form is HERE) in the framework of the XI International Summer Camp Bulgaria 2017 (02-09.07.2017) (Provision is HERE).
- Sending the Application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participating in training, judicial seminars and other activities of the KWU Summer Camp.
- Judging at the KWU “VARNA CUP” tournament.
- Fulfilling the theoretical and practical part of the judicial seminar and passing the final exam.
Information for KWU judges according to the list (List of judges is HERE):
The host organization covers the following charges:
- internal transport logistics from Sofia or Varna to the camp and back;
- accommodation and meals from 2nd to 9th of July 2017.
Information for other judges:
All applicants for participation in the KWU Summer Camp (as judge) can come at their own expenses or enter a paid quota from their organization.
Each international organization that is part of KWU and RKA (Russian Kyokushinkai Association) has a quota for 200 people, according to which organizers will cover the following expenses: internal transport logistics from Sofia or Varna to the camp and back, accommodation and meals from 2nd to 9th of July 2017.
Participation in judicial seminar will be completely free of charge.
Deadline for applications: 01.06.2017