On November 9, 2021, a meeting of the leaders of the Federation Kyokushin Russia (FKR), The Russian Kyokushinkai Association (RKA), and the Kyokushin World Union (KWU) chaired by Yuri Petrovich Trutnev was held at the House of the Government of the Russian Federation.
The main issue of the meeting was the consideration of the principles of cooperation between FKR, RKA, and KWU in the context of the creation of a new kind of sport “Kyokushin”.
Following the meeting, decisions were made:
1. Create a KWU National Committee with equal representation of RKA and FKR to resolve issues between 2 sports federations.
2. Create a working group, consisting of:
– Shihan A.N. Alymov,
– Shihan A.V. Bura,
– Chairman of the executive committee of RKA S.G. Suvorov,
– Secretary General of KWU A.N. Pichkunov.
3. For the working group to prepare a draft of behavior in the formation of the Russian national team for participation in the KWU competitions.
Submit this project for consideration at the next meeting of leaders in Moscow at the end of December 2021.