DATES From Thursday 25th until Sunday 28th May 2017 (Long Holiday Week-end).
PLACE Ethic Etapes Center – 1, rue du Stade 41206 Romorantin-Lanthenay (centre of France)
- GPS adress for Hotel – 1, rue du Stade / ROMORANTIN
- GPS adress for Dojo – 15, rue des Champs-Ragot / ROMORANTIN
Romorantin-Lanthenay is situated in the Loir-et-Cher (Loire Valley area) in the western-centre of France at 41 km from Blois, the department capital, 172 km from Paris.
Shihan Bertrand Kron (7th Dan – France)
Shihan Tommaso Schirinzi (6th Dan – Italy)
Shihan Jérôme de Timmerman (5th Dan – France, National French coach)
Sensei Alexis Fréchin (4th Dan – France)
[bctt tweet=”18th INTERNATIONAL KYOKUSHIN CAMP France 2017″ username=”kwunion”]
- Welcoming on Thursday before 10:00 am! (best possibility to arrive on Wednesday),
- End of the camp on Sunday after lunch (mandatory)
o Common courses and groups, outside closed field or main regional Dojo depending of the weather
o Kihon, Ido Geiko, basic and advanced Kata, Bunkai, Bunkai kumite, Kumite, Taiki Ken, Shiwari and surprises…
o All level from beginners to advanced high ranks
2 dogis, 1 track-suit, old training shoes. Shin pads and fighting gloves. Personnal pharmacy. Towels.
South Paris (Orly) – 170 km
North Paris (Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle) – 230 km
- Terminal to Romorantin station then 10 minutes walking.
Road via motorway A85, exit 14, then 5 km to Romorantin
- South of Paris – 170 km
- West of Genève – 400 km
- South of Rotterdam – 600 km
- South of Bruxelles – 500 km
- North of Barcelona – 800 km
- North of Roma – 1200 km
- East of Varsovia – 1500 km
The camp is open to everybody from Martial Arts, all karate styles or Kyokushin groups.
Fees includes courses, accommodation and meals (same fees for students or accompanist).