The 36-year-old Brazilian Bruno Gazani will make his debut in the ring of SENSHI on the 9-th of July and he wants to make it a memorable one! The former GLORY kickboxer gave a special interview for our website in which he shared some of his thoughts about the upcoming fight with the undefeated in the ring of SENSHI Dragomir Petrov.
Here`s what he said:
– What are your impressions of past SENSHI events and what are your expectations for competing in Bulgaria?
– SENSHI is an event that has been increasing in importance and counts with a very good structure for athletes. I have high expectations for the date, I hope to put on a great show for all SENSHI’s fans and put down my name in the history of the event.
– Your opponent has proven himself as a tough fighter in the ring of SENSHI. What will be your game plan for the bout?
-He is really good, I enjoy fights like that. My plan is to impose my rhythm and add a lot of pressure.
– What how a typical day in your camp looks like?
-I train 3 times a day: physical condition, sparring, and fighting technique.
– You’re a veteran in the fight game? What is the key to longevity in the fight business?
-The secret is total dedication, it’s been years since I entirely dedicated myself to my training. I even give up going out if I have to train and rest.
– You’ve had a lot of fights against Eastern European fighters? How are they different than kickboxers from Brazil or Western Europe?
-They are extremely tough fighters and they have a very similar style to the Brazilian fighters.
– Who’s your favorite kickboxer and why?
-Semmy Schilt, for sure! I used to watch all his fights when I was a child and I admired him for the champion he was, after turning pro I had the honor of meeting him personally and I eventually became even more of a fan because of the type of person he is.
– You have some fights under the GLORY banner, arguably the best kickboxing promotion today. What’s the one thing that separates the good fighters and the elite fighters?
– The level of kickboxing in the world has leveled up, all events have great athletes! But at Glory, I feel the athletes have something else.
The fight show SENSHI 12 will be broadcast live on Bulgaria ON AIR and Max Sport 1 for Bulgaria, as well as in real-time worldwide on American television FITE, Fight Box, Senshi.com, Boec.bg, Boec.com, and Kyokushin Karate News.
SENSHI is organized with the special support of Armeec Insurance Company, MAX Sport, Bulgaria Air, and M Car Group – BMW dealer.
SENSHI’s media partners are Boec.BG and Boec.COM, the national television Bulgaria ON AIR, the American online martial arts television FITE, Gol.bg, Topsport.bg, the information portal Kyokushin Karate News, Fighto.News and Novinata.bg.