Organizers: BKKF and KWU;
Date and venue: July 8, 2022, Kamchia, 34 km to the South of Varna.
Conditions of access to participation:
Representatives of national federations, who have passed national qualifying championships with calling in all interested groups of Kyokushin in a particular country at the age of 18 years old with a style qualification not less than 4th kyu and 2 fighters from each country.
The organizers reserve the right to change the schedule of the competitions, taking into account the actual number of participants.
Deadline for applications: June 10th, 2022
Applications are accepted by e-mail address: email@example.com
The organizers cover the costs:
1. KWU official judges – accommodation, food, transfer (03.07.2022 airport Varna – Kamchia, 10.07.2022 Kamchia – airport Varna)
2. Participants of the KWU European Championship among men and women in the absolute category – accommodation, food, transfer (03.07.2022 airport Varna – Kamchia, 10.07.20212 Kamchia – airport Varna)
The competitions will be held by the rules of KWU, which are posted on the official website: www.kwunion.com
The official list of judges will be approved by KWU from among the accredited judges of KWU and published on the official website – www.kwunion.com
* Judges who are not official KWU judges and wish to attend the seminar can apply by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with “judging seminar” in the subject line. The judges themselves must book a hotel and all expenses – accommodation, meals – the judges pay on their own.
The main judge of the KWU European Championship is Ramil Gabbasov, 5th Dan.
Awarding of champions and prizewinners
Champions and prize-winners (1st-3rd places) are awarded medals and diplomas as well as cups of corresponding grade and monetary rewards:
1 place – 5 000€
2 place – 3 500€
3 place – 2 500€
4 place – 2 000€
Winners from 1st to 3rd places will go through a doping test in accordance with the rules of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
Amount of fighters and composition of teams:
– official coach of the team;
– KWU National Representative from a country;
– fighters – up to 2 persons from a country.
The quota for WKO Shinkyokushinkai
The competitors from WKO Shinkyokushinkai, who wish to participate in the KWU European Championship among men and women in the absolute category, should contact their Branch Chiefs, who would inform them about this request to the WKO Shinkyokushinkai Headquarters.
The age of the fighters is defined as the day of going through the credentials committee, which is July 7th, 2022.
PROVISIONS and application forms:
See you in Kamchia. OSU!